- Variety of special ink effects, including sensitivity to heat, holographic and glow in the dark.
- Double layer options that feature a peelable and resealable top.
- Tactility and metallization affects available.
- Lacs and inks laser codable.
- Pressure Sensitive labels offer a high-efficiency glue-free labeling option. They are available in transparent, White or metallized film and in a variety of paper substrates.
- Suitable for PET, glass and aluminum containers such as cans.
- High speed label application, gives greater efficency.
- Excellent print quality in up to 11 colors.
- The flexibility and shape of the material easily adapts to complex forms of labels.
- Unidirectional and returnable material options.
- Glue free environment.
- Without preparation or cleaning of glue.
- Greater efficiency in the machine's operating time.
- Mínimum change parts.
- recycLABEL® is a Pressure Sensitive label that comes off the bottle cleanly, making it fully compatible with the PET recycling process. Now, you can achieve a premium impact on the shelf without sacrificing environmental awarness or cost, since recycLABEL® is competitively priced with traditional pressure sensitive labels.
- ThermoWash® labels easily peel off bottles in the process of wash consistently with traditional paper labels. This allows a new label to take advantage of the benefits of sensitive pressure in each bottle trip.